Delicious, melty Havarti cheese and crispy, savory bacon will have you coming back to this recipe again and again to satisfy those late-night cravings!
- 3 Slices Havarti
- 2 Extra Large Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 Rashers Bacon
- 2 T Minced Onion
- 2 T Minced Garlic
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 2 T Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Melt the butter and mix with half the garlic.
- Using a pastry brush, paint the mushrooms and place on a baking sheet.
- Pour any remaining butter on top and bake for 15 minutes.
- Fry the bacon and slice into small pieces.
- Top mushrooms with bacon, remaining garlic, onion, paprika and Havarti.
- Return to the oven for 10 minutes until mushrooms are fully cooked and cheese melted
- Calories: 631
- Fat: 66g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Protein: 41g
Keywords: keto snack, keto snack recipes, keto snack ideas, low carb snack, low carb snack recipes, low carb snack ideas, keto mushrooms, keto mushroom recipe, keto stuffed mushrooms, keto stuffed mushroom recipe, low carb stuffed mushrooms