Creamy, Garlicy, Mashed Cauliflower Recipe!
This one is super fast and easy because it’s not a full meal, it’s more of a side dish or snack. Perfectly timed for the holidays as well — this could easily become a staple for your healthy Thanksgiving or Christmas dishes!
Anyway, let’s get into it!
Ingredients & Stuff You’ll Need For The Recipe
- 1 Medium Head Cauliﬂower
- 4 TB Chives
- 1 TSP Garlic powder
- 4 TB Butter
Directions & Stuff You Need To Do
- Chop a medium head of cauliﬂower into medium sized pieces.
- Fill a pot with water, bring to a rolling boil and place a steamer on top.
- Add cauliﬂower and steam for 10-15 minutes until softened.
- Add to a food processor with butter, garlic powder and a pinch of salt.
- Puree and serve with chopped chives.
Small list, simple ingredients, beautiful result!