Savory & Delicious Keto Chicken Curry Recipe
This keto chicken recipe in the style of delicious curry with cauliflower rice will absolutely spice up your night! A classic low carb dinner idea, curry can be an absolute powerhouse if done properly!
The key to this recipe is the cauliflower rice. As I’m sure most of you know, white rice is not keto friendly. So, there are going to be some rice substitutes you need to get real nice and comfortable with going forward. A lot of dishes call for rice and it’s also just great to eat when you know how to cook it.
There are tons of keto rice substitutes. Cauliflower rice is great and arguably the most common white rice sub for keto dieters. However, if cauliflower rice isn’t your thing and you’re looking for something different to add to this keto chicken recipe, give these a shot:
- Broccoli Rice
- Parsnip Rice
- Riced Mushrooms
- Riced Cabbage
Or, my personal favorite, Better Than Rice!
This stuff is magic. Kind of similar to Miracle Rice, if you’ve ever heard of that. Better Than Rice is made from purified water and organic konjac flour, but also adds organic oat fiber to the mix.
Because of this, BTR is rich in fiber and we all know that’s great news when struggling to stay in ketosis. Fiber is our best friend because it brings down carb intake AND it helps you feel fuller for longer because it digests slowly.
Another huge perk: it’s pre-cooked! I highly recommend trying it out if you haven’t before. Who knows, it might just be your new favorite!
Ingredients & Stuff You’ll Need For The Recipe
- 1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 T Green Thai Curry paste
- 1 T fresh grated ginger
- 2 T Sriracha
- 1 Can coconut cream
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 chopped Zucchini
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
Directions & Stuff You Need To Do
- In a large frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and place on a medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
- Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli and zucchini
- Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add salt and extra chilli sauce to taste.
- Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to directions on package. Serve.