Spice up your weeknights with a classic low carb dinner idea: keto chicken coconut curry! Mix and match your preferred style of rice and you’re good to go!
- 1 Lb boneless Chicken thigh cutlets
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 T Green Thai Curry paste
- 1 T fresh grated ginger
- 2 T Sriracha
- 1 Can coconut cream
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 chopped Zucchini
- 2 Cups Chicken Stock
- 3 Cups Riced Cauliflower
- 1. In a large frying pan, add 2 tablespoons of coconut cream and place on a medium-high heat until bubbling.
- Add the diced onion and garlic and fry until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add ginger and diced chicken and cook until browned.
- Add in curry paste and sriracha and cook for an additional two minutes until fragrant.
- Pour in the rest of the coconut cream, chicken stock, broccoli and zucchini. Reduce to a low-medium heat and leave to simmer for 20-30 minutes.
- Add salt and extra chilli sauce to taste.
- Prepare Cauliﬂower rice according to directions on package.
- Serve it up!
- Calories: 546
- Fat: 44.2g
- Carbohydrates: 14g net
- Protein: 26.5g
Keywords: keto chicken recipe, keto chicken curry recipe, low carb dinner idea, keto recipe, keto dinner, keto dinner recipe, keto dinner idea