Are you looking for a delicious high-protein, low-carb keto-friendly meal that’s also vegetarian-friendly? Look no further than these Spinach and Cheese Baked Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms! Not only are they packed with flavor, but they’re also low in calories and high in vitamins and minerals. These stuffed portobello mushrooms are perfect for a quick and easy lunch or dinner that will please keto and vegetarian diets alike.
– 4 large Portobello mushrooms
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 cups packed baby spinach
– 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
– 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
– 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Calories: 244
– Total Fat: 16 g
– Saturated Fat: 6 g
– Trans Fat: 0 g
– Cholesterol: 23 mg
– Sodium: 145 mg
– Total Carbohydrate: 8 g
– Dietary Fiber: 2 g
– Total Sugars: 1 g
– Protein: 17 g
For a vegan or vegetarian alternative, substitute the Parmesan, mozzarella, and ricotta cheeses with vegan alternatives. Additionally, you can omit the breadcrumbs and use a vegan alternative for that as well.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and scoop out the gills.
3. Place the mushrooms on a baking sheet and lightly brush with olive oil.
4. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the garlic and spinach and cook until the spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
5. In a medium bowl, mix together the Parmesan, mozzarella, ricotta, breadcrumbs, and parsley.
6. Divide the cheese mixture between the mushrooms and spread evenly.
7. Bake the mushrooms for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden brown.
8. Serve the mushrooms warm.
These Spinach and Cheese Baked Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are a delicious and nutritious meal that’s perfect for both vegetarians and those following a keto diet. With high-quality ingredients and minimal prep time, this is sure to become a regular meal in your household. Enjoy this flavorful dish today and let us know what you think in the comments below!