Exotic & Spicy Keto Salmon Recipe
Guys, I love salmon. I really do. Not only because there are great keto salmon recipes that are simple and easy to make but because there are tons of different keto salmon recipes that are completely unique and still stay delicious! You can never get bored with salmon in the same way you can never get bored with chicken: it’s so versatile you can do anything you want with it. It’s the new chicken of the sea, move over tuna.
Anyway, let’s get into it!
Ingredients & Stuff You’ll Need For The Recipe
- 1 Fillet Salmon
- 2 tbsp Diced Bell Pepper
- 2 Lemon Slice
- 1 Ring Red Onion
- Sesame Seeds
- 1 Cup Shredded Cabbage
- 1 T Sesame Oil
- 3 T Sesame Oil
- 1/4 tbsp Wasabi
Directions & Stuff You Need To Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Rub the skin of the Salmon with salt.
- Place on a sheet of baking foil and top with sliced lemon, bell pepper, red onion and sesame seeds
- Fold up into a parcel and bake in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix Mayonnaise, wasabi and sesame oil.
- Mix with cabbage, turn onto a plate and place baked salmon on top.
Get ready for a zingy, zesty salmon like you’ve never had before!Print